Position: Communications Associate
Status: Part-Time w/ Potential for Full Time
Location: San Francisco, In Office and Work From Home
About Cut Canvas Creative
Cut Canvas Creative is a boutique communications and video production company located in San Francisco that produces best-in-class content for a diverse portfolio of clients. The content and strategy we create is intelligent, engaging and delivered with a level of polish that thrills our clients and drives new business. We are looking for great people who are passionate about telling brands’ stories in unforgettable ways. Our work environment is ideal for professionals who are highly independent, accountable and creative.
About The Position
We are looking for a Communications Associate who will be an exceptional addition to the team and work directly with the Founder. As Communications Associate for Cut Canvas Creative, your primary focus will be producing client social media campaigns and driving conversation and engagement. You will also contribute to other communications projects such as blogs, newsletters, transcriptions and more. The right person for this role is highly motivated, adept at critical thinking/judgment, and possesses excellent communication and writing skills.
What You’ll Do
· Daily management of client social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) including content creation, publishing, scheduling, community engagement and moderation
· Create blogs, newsletters, social media graphics and other content
· Develop relevant content topics to reach the clients’ target audience
· Compile and analyze key metrics while evolving strategy as needed
· Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts
· Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating business opportunities
· Develop client-facing monthly metrics reports
· Create and evolve social media advertising campaigns
· Oversee design of client social media profile images and aesthetics
· Stay abreast of new social media features and integrate them into campaigns
· Perform administrative support and client coordination
· Be flexible to take on new projects as required
What To Bring
· A minimum of three years’ experience in community and/or social media management
· Ability to coordinate and manage the complexities of content creation and distribution across several brands and social media accounts at a time
· Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
· Sound knowledge of social media best practices and the social media landscape
· Ability to think critically about content in the context of brand messaging, goals and voice
· Great judgment and critical thinking
· Powerful self-motivation and initiative
· Exceptional multi-tasking
Nice To Haves
A strong sense of design, composition and aesthetic. Graphic design skills.
Please reach out with a resume, cover letter and examples of previous social media work to email@example.com. Thank you!